- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- belt everyday
- belt lines
- Simms g4z
Very solid situation
Works awesome on all my pants. Great work
This is my third Arcade belt and the best so far. My wife loves the little orange tab. I love the shade of gray. I hope you will have this same color scheme in a slim version.
Best Travel Belt
I now have three Arcade belts. I am 5’4’, 125 lbs. I like the skinny belts since they fit me and all of my pants and shorts small belt loops. They have stood up to travel across several continents. Comfortable to wear, wash well and are easy to adjust.
Hiking belt review
Great quality! Colour was a lot darker than in the actual photo didn’t match the way I was hoping.
Great belt and cool concept!
I bought 2 of these to try them out and really like the design. Easy to adjust, has some stretch to it, and pretty stylish and not flashy. Would work great for adventures or casual nights out. Was looking for a fun go to belt definitely will be buying more of these!