- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- arcade belts
- airport security
Versatle and cool
I have been searching for a belt like this for quite sometime. I bought the Slim and it was exactly what I wanted. It is quickly replacing all my other everyday belts and I've also placed my want for another Arcade Belt at the top of my Christmas List.
Best Belt Ever!
This is a fantastic belt. Comfortable, easily adjustable, and stylish to boot. I will be buying several more.
Extra length and belt loops
I have a couple issues. The extra length gets tucked behind the belt then it makes it hard to put through the belt loops. Another issue I've had is the the buckle gets caught on the belt loops and won't let it go through. I've had to take the pants off and put the belt through extra careful so the buckle will go through the loops
Beyond happy with my Arcade belt. Super comfortable, light weight and durable.
Not my favorite belt
It’s a little snug. A wear size 38 pants and it supposed to be for up to size 40. And I find it much more difficult to get through my belt loops and a regular belt. I’ve tried both ways and it’s kind of a struggle.