Dr Rug Slim
- Small Belt Loop Compatible - Our "Slim" belts are made to fit through narrow belt loops
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- Arcade belt
- customer service
Dr Rug Slim
Wonderful and easy experience. Excellent quality.
It will hold up your pants if you can get it through the loop
Plastic needs to be longer to reach through wide work pant loops and grab it with your fingers on the other side. Poor design. Belt is ok. It's my 3 arcade belt to try and replace my leather mechanic work belt and still not happy.
I ordered the slim belt hoping it would look neater on women's clothing. It does. It is easy to adjust the size, and it does not slip. The belt tail stays put on the inside so no more belt tail flopping around and best of all, the flat buckle is a nice smooth look. Who needs a buckle bulge under their shirt? The belt is sturdy with just enough stretch to be very comfortable. I love this belt.
Best belt EVER!
Lightweight, discreet, stays in place all day! Great belt with “zero bulk”. Slim design is perfect fit for a petite person - Fantastic Belt!
Ranger Slim Belt
I like the strength and stretchy feel of the fabric. It fits my jean's belt loops well, so it was important to get the slim style. It's easy to adjust, feels comfortable to wear, and it secures my pants at my waist. The buckle works pretty well, though not sure if the plastic will hold up with time. It would be nice to have a metal buckle. I like the belt overall and plan to purchase more.