Rambler Jimmy Chin
Arcade's most exciting collab yet: Jimmy Chin. We told Jimmy he could have any colors he wanted for his signature belt. He insisted on all-black. The Jimmy Chin Rambler is low-profile, high-performance, ready to bag first ascents or film a movie while hanging 1,000 feet off the ground on some gnarly rock wall.
10% of sales for each Jimmy Chin collab belt will be donated to Protect Our Winters.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- Jimmy Chin
Another great belt from Arcade. Very cool design.
it works really well
Love this vermilion color in the design. Extremely comfortable belt and does what it is supposed to... Hold up your pants.
After wearing my Crest belt for 2 months I’m ready to order another belt from Arcade. I’ve gotten compliments on the style at least 3 or 4 times and I regularly get double-takes. It’s comfortable, functional, and looks good. On a trip to Alaska I wore it through the airport, hiking, kayaking, fishing, and out to dinner, and it felt appropriate for everything. I’m considering something a little more formal for an everyday work belt.
The best, most comfortable, and lightweight belts I've ever owned! And the designs are pretty sick too, love the nature designs the most.