- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
- work pants
Versatle and cool
I have been searching for a belt like this for quite sometime. I bought the Slim and it was exactly what I wanted. It is quickly replacing all my other everyday belts and I've also placed my want for another Arcade Belt at the top of my Christmas List.
Extremely Difficult to Adjust
I was super excited to get this belt! It is nice and flat and doesn’t poke out under your shirt. However, it is extremely difficult to adjust the size. I understand that because of the way you adjust it, it has to be tight so that it doesn’t loosen throughout the day. It shouldn’t be that hard though. I had to maneuver it in a way that took FOREVER to get less than an inch of the fabric out and I eventually just gave up. It has frayed as well where I had to pull on it so much. For something so expensive you would think this wouldn’t be an issue.
Best Belt Ever!
This is a fantastic belt. Comfortable, easily adjustable, and stylish to boot. I will be buying several more.
Extra length and belt loops
I have a couple issues. The extra length gets tucked behind the belt then it makes it hard to put through the belt loops. Another issue I've had is the the buckle gets caught on the belt loops and won't let it go through. I've had to take the pants off and put the belt through extra careful so the buckle will go through the loops
Beyond happy with my Arcade belt. Super comfortable, light weight and durable.