- Small Belt Loop Compatible - Our "Slim" belts are made to fit through narrow belt loops
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- arcade belts
- belt loops
Love this belt because it's flexible, fits great, and easy to adjust. I much prefer Arcade belts over other types of belts that are stiffer and more difficult to adjust and not always true to size.
Awsome product. Doesn't dig into me when bending. Keeps my pants where i need them to be.
Not what I was expecting
I bought this to replace a leather belt. I have been wearing them forever and thought this might be a nice change because leathers does not give at all. These give way too much, this is basically like the material they make stretchy suspenders out of. It is not going to hold up to anything on the belt like a holster, ultility tool, radio clip etc... the belt will sag and start to pull. I would call this a design belt, looks pretty cool and is comfortable just to run around town with, but if you are looking for something to be functional in the woods, on the trail, camping, work I don't think this is it.
We bought one when we were on vacation in Banff, Canada. Beautiful! We were very pleased, so we bought another one when we arrived home. These will be the only belts we will buy from now on. Beautiful and very comfortable.
I haven’t had my Rambler by Jimmy Chin long, but I wear it every day with my Levi’s 501s. Rambler + 501s = the new comfy classic. This is my new forever belt. Looking forward to taking it on a hike with my pack to test out the comfort there.