- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- Arcade adventure belts
- vermilion color
Love this belt because it's flexible, fits great, and easy to adjust. I much prefer Arcade belts over other types of belts that are stiffer and more difficult to adjust and not always true to size.
Stretchy belt is very comfortable, low profile and stylish.
Awsome product. Doesn't dig into me when bending. Keeps my pants where i need them to be.
This is not my first arcade belt, or even my second, but my third. I use these belts for day to day use and outdoor adventures. It’s snug and comfortable without pinching or pulling. I would recommend these belts to anyone for anything that requires a belt.
I haven’t had my Rambler by Jimmy Chin long, but I wear it every day with my Levi’s 501s. Rambler + 501s = the new comfy classic. This is my new forever belt. Looking forward to taking it on a hike with my pack to test out the comfort there.