Illusion Jimmy Chin
Jimmy Chin quite literally finds himself going from the tops of gnarly mountains to black-tie events. He needs a belt that can do both, and the Illusion Jimmy Chin is that belt. Like all Arcade belts, it's built tough and ready to perform. Unlike other Arcade belts, it features a signature mountain motif and Jimmy's seal on the patch.
10% of sales for each Jimmy Chin collab belt will be donated to Protect Our Winters.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Earth Minded - Webbing is made with 100% post-consumer recycled yarn
- Custom Fit - Hidden micro-adjustment dials in your exact fit
- Premium Buckle - Thoughtful design blends function and style
- Long-lasting Materials - Strong webbing won't wear out after years of use
- Machine Washable and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Bold and versatile, the Capture is loaded with everything Arcade is known for, with design elements dialed up. The buckle provides a polished look while the elastic webbing delivers performance and comfort, and never sacrificing style.
- belt material
- belt loops
Really enjoying this
Overall, I'm quite enjoying this belt, my first Arcade belt. The engraving (or whatever) on the buckle is less distinct than I expected - it's quite difficult to see the mountain design.
Looks cool but traditional belt still reigns king
I prefer the traditional belt better. Big things I do not find appealing about this belt is when unbuckling the belt releases and then slides out of the belt loop and dangles off pants. The buckle could be beefier for higher loads of tension as well.
Whats Not To Love?
We haven’t used this item but the belt brand is my husbands fave. We can’t get enough Jimmy Chin or mountain ranges. He wanted a black one, this came along. It’s a gift for the holidays. I think it’s great and to support POW, too?!
Husband loves his new belt
My husband thinks the belt looks really sharp. A great alternative to his wearing leather belts which are so much bulkier.