Rambler Jimmy Chin
Arcade's most exciting collab yet: Jimmy Chin. We told Jimmy he could have any colors he wanted for his signature belt. He insisted on all-black. The Jimmy Chin Rambler is low-profile, high-performance, ready to bag first ascents or film a movie while hanging 1,000 feet off the ground on some gnarly rock wall.
10% of sales for each Jimmy Chin collab belt will be donated to Protect Our Winters.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- Jimmy Chin
- belt loops
This belt is lightweight and never feels too tight and it still manages to keep my jeans up even with pockets full of my wallet, keys, and a heavy smartphone. The quality is great also. Thank You!
This is the belt for skinny old guys!!
These belts are some much more comfortable than a leather belt, no metal parts no more removing your belt at the TSA checkpoint. I recommend!
My weight seems to fluctuate, so having a decent belt or two was always a challenge until I found this brand. Since they're adjustable up to 40" or so on standard sizing. I'm doing keto right now and have dropped around 25lb so far, and this belt has stuck with me the entire way while never pinching my potbelly.
Love everything about this belt… it looks, feels, and operates 100% as advertised. Waltzed right through 3 airports without taking it off - glorious.