Santa Cruz Screaming Hand
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
“Since the first time I put on an Arcade Belt I knew there was no turning back. They’re just made different, made for real life.“
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
Does what was expected. Does still pinch some on long car rides and slides down or loosens when working.
Awesome product and will absolutely be getting multiples. Unlike other belts I’ve worn it is not stiff, rigid, or uncomfortable. It also does what a belt is supposed to and holds my pants up.
I’ve been on a few hikes since I purchased this belt and I’ve worn it around town. Never once have my shorts/pants slid down. Once you adjust this belt, it stays in place. The belt doesn’t slide loose in the buckle.
Comfortable, and looks great. Even received a nice compliment about tge belt while wearing it :)
The belt is nice, it’s very comfortable doesn’t feel like I’m wearing a belt.