- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- arcade belts
Love this belt
Just perfect. Sturdy, comfortable, flexible, light, unobtrusive, looks nice, no snags or pulls or weird buckles. Great for hiking but I wear it every day in the city too. Had one for over a year and it barely looks worn. The kids version is also really nice. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase and highly recommend.
Belt is better in every way compared to a traditional leather belt aside from the extra few seconds it takes to put on. I've had mine for over a year, and it still looks and works like new.
This belt is simple, lightweight, comfortable, and completely adjustable. Once you get it at the snugness you want, it stays there everytime you use it. It also looks good--a simple, neutral gray green.
Not What I Expected
I wasn’t expecting thin plastic, for starters. After I fed the belt through my jeans, the belt was on both sides of me from end to end. I had to put some force to feed it through two loops of my jeans and then click it closed. Sure the belt was snug after that, but why so complicated? It would have been like a slingshot if I weren’t holding on when I unbuckled it. Immediately I thought I couldn’t go through this every time putting this on and off. Now that I am trying to return it, they are making me pay for the return, which is another negative! You have a cheap product that cost you nothing, c’mon.
Best belt experience I've ever had
While I've always needed the functionality of belts, I never liked wearing them. To bulky, or stiff, too loose, to tight, but my new Arcade belts have solved all those problems! Now I get the benefits of a functional belt that I actually can wear all do and feel comfortable in. Will be buying more!