- 4-Way Performance Stretch - multi-directional weave offers superior flexibility and a secure ho
- Ultra lightweight
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fi
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you ben
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventur
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pant
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breez
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Futureweave’s flexibility comes from our 4-way stretch woven elastic webbing. Paired with our low-profile buckle, the Futureweave is guaranteed to hold tight while flexing a little more when you need it most. Ultra-breathable and ultra-lightweight material makes this belt a no-brainer.
- arcade belts
The belt is well made and seems durable, but unfortunately does not stay tight. It slips through the buckle, especially in very active use. Especially odd, since one of the features they advertise is that it stays in place. I wanted to like it, but it’s annoying to keep tightening it throughout the day. Stopped using it after about a month.
I love this belt. It is stylish and light but very well made and sturdy. I bought it for my ski pants and it does the job. I did find it a bit hard to adjust the length, but once that was done I was good to go!
Excellent Belt, fits great, looks great, will order more…
I really like the belt. I only wish it was a little longer for those who are slightly bigger (big/tall guy).
Comfiest Arcade Yet
I've been wearing Arcade belts for more than ten years, so I generally know what to expect - but the Vapor really is something different! It's a softer, gentler stretch. For comfort, it's an instant hit, my favorite Arcade belt. The down side is there really isn't much choice in terms of color. Black or Navy. I went with Navy and it looks great. My one complaint is the black buckle, I'd much prefer it match the belt.