Two iconic band symbols, one rad belt. Strap in and charge up with the 13-point lightning bolt and classic 'Steal Your Face' band symbols around your waist. Fly the Grateful Dead symbols in style and comfort - and keep the good times rolling!
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- arcade belts
Great belts I’m buying more!
Love the belt. Bought one for me and the other for my 5 year old son. He loves it and it is easy for him to use.
Glad I bought one of these great belts!
It was a great experience actually! I was sent the wrong size/color originally but contacted customer service and they sent the correct combo out right away. Got it within the week and have been wearing it ever since. So comfortable and perfect for athletic activities like disc golf or a day in the office.
This ingenious combination of a fabric strip and fastening device manages to stop my pants from falling down. Whatever will they think of next? This is actually a good product. Not only do I like the low profile buckle but the bit of stretch is nice too, and goshdarnit I feel at least 1% closer to my spirit animal, Cody Townsend.
Bit of stretch is a game changer, it's very comfortable and low profile. Buckle is well designed, hopefully it holds up with time
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered