National Parks Belts
This series is a celebration of America's iconic National Parks. This National Park belt is packed with all the stretchy goodness that Arcade is known for, plus patch artwork inspired by the majestic features of Yellowstone. The inside of the belt band features the lettering "Yellowstone National Park."
Love for our planet and its natural wonders is what lights our fuse at Arcade. We're stoked to support the great work of the National Park Foundation.
*Please note: this page shows close-ups of our standard black buckle so you can see the design detail. Helpful reminder that the belt you are viewing has an Ivy Green buckle. Refer to the first image in the carousel to view the buckle's true color.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- waistline size
- buckle design
- belt material
This belt has a great slim design and perfect for travel. I also really love the fact that the buckle is low profile.
My second belt and have been extremely happy with both. Very versatile. Looking at my 3rd now!
So comfortable with a hint of flare! Love my new belt!
Love this belt for hiking and traveling!!
I bought this belt as I planned to quit my job, travel to 4 continents, and start off by hiking Mount Kilimanjaro. It’s the first belt of this kind I’ve ever owned, and this far I love it. I love the look of it, love how light weight it is, and love how it’s not bulky. It doesn’t get in the way of a waist strap on a backpack. It was great on the mountain. It keeps my pants up but I kinda forget it’s there because it doesn’t dig into my belly. It does take a little effort to adjust the width, but nothing a normal person can’t handle, and I don’t have to worry about being between sizes. I might not go back to the leather/pleather belts I’ve always used.
Stylish belt, pretty good value
Decided to order this belt after hearing about it's durability and style. I was looking for something minimalist, an alternative to my daily leather belt. The quality feels top notch and it looks great. Only odd thing is the packaging leaves indents in the belt material that I hope will come out over time. Kind of weird when you want to wear it for the first time and there are marks on it. If not for that, would have been 5 stars.