Rambler Jono Wood
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- Arcade adventure belts
- vermilion color
Great collab belt with subtle design
I have a half-dozen arcade belts. I like the subtle, woven design and embossed (p)leather logo of the Rambler Jimmy Chin—I can wear with any outfit—in formalwear down to shorts and a T.
Comfortable and easy to buckle. Sporty look. All around good belt!
I got this for my brother he is obsessed with these belts. The only kind he’ll wear. This one was so fun to gift him, great quality, fast shipping and loved the color way. Thanks so much
The belt is for a Christmas gift, but now that I have seen it - I want one, too! It seems really well made and I LOVE that it is not leather which was a huge selling point for me. It’s very attractive!
Slim. Stretchy. Easy-peasy.
Love being able to quickly adjust or unbuckle/re-buckle, without any extra belt slack showing. Large meals, here I come!