Ranger Dr Rug
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- Ranger Dr Rug
- arcade belts
Awesome design! Love this belt and the designs. Great fall option to really complete the look.
It holds up my pants nicely.
This is only my 2nd arcade belt. I boiught one in store 2 years ago and LOVE it - wear it every day. SO I thought hey it would be great to get another one in rotation. I saw these cool designs and so got real excited, anyway got it soon and man I am really dissapointed. The buckle is some flimsy plastic (WHY???) and overall the belt just feel cheap and flimsy. I won’t be wearing it and feel conned out of $50, end of my journey with arcade. If someone at the company is reading this: I can only speak for myself, but we are willing to pay a few $ extra to get something made from metal that is robust, will last, and actually feels like it was crafted with intent, not rolled off of a mass-manufacturing assembly line in China. You used to do it, so you can, no need to regress.
Shocked that this belt is everything it is claimed to be! I live in Moab and hike, bike, and can’t wait to ski over 200mi a month. At my slimmest, all the belts I own dig into my hips and abdomen with a pack on, so I didn’t have much hope for this belt either. Now it’s prime time on the Colorado Plateau, so I have guests to guide every week I’m off. That means doughnuts and burritos for breakfast, take out dinners, and Oktoberfest beers throughout the day and nigh. My cloths are tight despite all the adventuring. I hardly even notice this belt with a full guide pack and a gallon of water! Exactly what I’ve been looking for over the last 20 years. I can’t believe I waited so long to pick one up. You should order yours today…I’m about to order another Steal Your Face Arcade belt as I write this! I bought it because I figured I should try it, and the colors match my Camelbak Mule with an awesome looking horned beast accent.
Looks great, feels great, fits great!