Hannah Eddy Slim
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- mtb shorts
- design options
- size adjustment
Love the design of this belt!
I have a number of Arcade belts, but this is my new favorite! This looks even better in person. I like this one so much I ordered the other two in the collection.
Practical and cool
I’ve loved this belt so far! I was originally looking for something to use with my mtb shorts. It actually works so great that I ended up wearing it with my everyday clothes as well!
Great belt, and I will buy again.
This is one of the nicest belts I've ever owned. The quality is top notch, and I love the artwork. Since it is elastic, and the size adjustment is precise, it is very comfortable. If there were more design options available in the slim line, I would have given five stars.
The Perfect Belt
I discovered my first Arcade belt on clearance at REI and thought I'd give it a try. Since then, I've ordered two more from REI and then went looking for more designs on the Arcade site. Now I don't wear any other kind. They're firm enough to hold my pants in place and take up any gap in the back but don't pinch, bind, or dig in. A bonus is not having to take it off to go through airport security.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered