- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- allen zorn
- All the Best
- ski pants
Comfort and Style
My wife surprised me with this belt for my birthday. This belt is comfortable and stylish for both eat the office and on the trail. Highly recommended!
Funky fashion AND function
Easily adjustable belt with low profile buckle makes this belt a winner. I now have three Arcade belts in use for ski pants, every day use, and business casual wear.
I have enjoyed my ranger belt. It keeps my pants up and is comfortable enough that I hardly know I even have it on.
The only belts I wear
Arcade belts are very versatile, functional and comfortable. They are my go to belt, holding up to any adventure and still looking good.
Great belt, a bit of fun in an ordinary outfit.