- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- Arcade belt
Great for travel
What a relief to pass through airport security without having to take off my belt!
Very useful belt!
I went in search of this belt after having to borrow one from my then boyfriend on a trip. I love that this belt isn’t bulky at all, the other day I wore it on a denim skirt with a top coming over it, usually you would have “buckle bulge” in a situation like this but not with these belts! My only issue was trying to adjust the belt, the fabric is slightly wider than the plastic so it doesn’t adjust as easily as I would like but this may be by design so it doesn’t come undone easily. It wouldn’t have been an issue but I was running late and it made me flustered, my problem, not a reason not to buy the belt but I could see where it might be frustrating to some people.
Great belt, shame about the packaging.
The belt is great. Only used it for skiing so far, but I'm sure it'll be good for hiking too. One minor point I feel worth making is that recyclable packaging would be preferable, rather than the plastic bubble mailer it came in.
Pants Belt Perfection!
Glad I stumbled upon Arcade (or maybe it was a sponsored ad). The Blackwood in particular was a good choice- nice color options, interesting but subtle design, very comfortable, and easy to adjust. I didn’t think I’d ever find joy in something as simple as a belt. Thanks a million!