- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Getting ready to order a 2nd one
I love this belt! I have used it near daily since receiving it. I like that it is flexible and doesn’t dig into my waist, but it firmly gets the job done. The buckle is really easy to navigate too. I ordered an outdoor style for camping and hiking… but ended up wearing it to work as well. Time to purchase a more professional looking one for that. :)
No need for suspenders!
Because my “waist” is pretty much straight up and down, I’m constantly pulling my pants up. Because of the Arcade belts adjustable stretch, they stay up better and are easier to reposition if they do sag. I have two of the Ranger belts and will be ordering other colors.
wish I'd found these belts a LONG time ago!
I'm a casual guy but always had leather belts. I thought they were all that existed. I hated them. they wore out, stretched out, and just weren't comfortable. then I found Arcade belts. they are everything leather belts aren't. more than that, they have fun designs! I started out with 1 and now have 5! more are definitely to come!
Ideal for travel
Excellent quality and style
Solid Belt and Very Comfortable
These are now my go to belts. These two belts are in addition to the first two I bought. Waiting for a yellow one and I'll buy that one too.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered