- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
- arcade belts
- airport security
I am loving this belt. It is the perfect size. Would love to see a brown color in this style.
Really nice belt...but not what I ordered
It's a really nice belt, but I'm disappointed that I did not get what I ordered. I ordered the Ridge Slim belt, but what I got appears to be the Blackwood. The one I ordered was plain red, 1.25" wide. What I got is red with a huge bright yellow tree-like design as well as a blue stripe along the edges, and is 1.5" wide. I was really looking for a plain colored belt, and this is not that. According to the description: "The Blackwood features all the rough and ready capabilities of an Arcade Adventure belt with a classic forest design that screams, 'I can swing an axe without my pants falling down.' " I was really not looking for a belt that screamed anything.
Great belt. Good looks, functional and comfortable
This is my first Arcade belt. I am impressed and will definitely buy more.
Moves With My Body
I LOVE my new Arcade belt! I was looking for something that I could wear out on the trail hiking but would also work for my downhill ski pants. I needed flexibility and comfort and I achieved both. Love the buckle-easy to release for a quick "need to get out of my pants fast" restroom break. Highly recommend.
Never received my order
It never arrived