- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
- leather belts
I've worn it daily to work since it arrived. Very comfortable and really out performs the military style slider I had been using. Will likely pick up a few other colors. Definitely recomend this to anyone in need of a new belt for shorts or chinos.
Firstly, packaging and shipping were great, quality and speed respectively. I carry a concealed weapon (with permit, of course) and while this belt isn’t designed to support the weight of that, it’s strong enough to do it if necessary, just enough stretch to strength ratio. Far more comfortable than a dedicated CCW gunbelt. This belt is a breath of fresh air for those who’ve worn stiffer offerings. Breathable, light, sturdy, quickly adjustable, affordable. Do yourself a favor, get at least a couple in the colors/designs that suit, you’ll be well pleased, as will your hips and waist. I am 5’8” with a 30” waist, no padding. This belt is perfect for me, as it would be for a range of sizes.
I work a retail job in which I'm walking and climbing ladders all day, and lifting heavy boxes. I wanted a comfortable belt that would flex and still hold my pants up, and this did the job. LOVE this belt, and love the different designs. They can certainly help bring some personality to my otherwise all black uniform.
Don't get me wrong, I like the belt but doesn't quite feel like it's a $30 belt, especially for the plain black one. I understand that they are made in the USA, so that's a big reason for supporting the company overall.
This is the best belt I’ve ever had by far. I will never buy another leather belt.