Ranger Dr Rug Slim
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
Best Belt I’ve Ever Had
These belts are the best. Fully customizable to the exact size you need and the stretch is so much more comfortable than a traditional belt. This is my second Arcade belt and will be a customer for life!
Best belt I’ve ever owned!
I love my Arcade belt so much I purchased two more for Christmas presents this year. My weight tends to fluctuate, but the infinite adjustment capabilities of my Arcade belt means I can wear it no matter what. It stretches when I move, goes through TSA checks like a breeze and just plain looks good with almost anything I wear. If I had one criticism, I would change the buckle design so that I don’t have to thread it on from the left to keep it from catching on my belt loops when I take it off. I know the folks I bought Arcade belts for are going to love them!
One of the best belts ever!
Love it! Wish it came in brown so it goes with my work attire when needed but other than that love it!
Best belt for adventure filmmaking
After many years of travel filmmaking with straps, belts, loops, and tie strings, this is the prefect belt for me. I can move and bend to get all sorts of creative shots and not worry about my belt being to loose or to tight or worry about it digging into me during a long take. Now my belt is Hakuna Matata.
My son needed a belt.
My son needed a belt. He is 8. This belt is easy to use and comfortable for him to do all of things a youth does. 10/10 would recommend.