- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
- arcade belts
- belt loops
Makes Jeans feel like joggers
Need I say more?
I love this belt! It is the first stretch belt that I’ve used, so maybe that’s part of it, but I am a fan. I wear a belt everyday with jeans, and I’ve always had issues with belts because they dig into my sides when I sit down and then get misshapen/bent very quickly and then just fall apart. So I decided to try this is see if stretch belts were any better. They definitely are! So far, this belt feels so much better and still functions perfectly. I suppose time will tell about the durability, but in the past few weeks I have had no issues. The stretchiness of the belt allows it to not be forced into damaging positions, so I think it should last longer than most other belts. Either way, the comfort is night and day better with this. Also, I used to readjust my belt a lot during the day and I realized that when I habitually went to adjust my belt and it didn’t need adjusting.
Comfortable -- but kind of minimal
The slim is a little dainty. The regular is a little wide for some belt loops. Would be nice to have something in between! But seems comfortable and durable. A little bit informal looking for my hopes of wearing to the office, so might check out one of their other options.
Slim. Stretchy. Easy-peasy.
Love being able to quickly adjust or unbuckle/re-buckle, without any extra belt slack showing. Large meals, here I come!
I love this belt. It's exactly what I was looking for, flat front, stretchability, infinite adjustment capability. Thanks!