- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 32" (81.3cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
To build a better belt, you have to start with better belt parts. Arcade belts are thoughtfully designed to deliver function and comfort, without sacrificing durability.
- youth belt
- belt loops
I own a few of the belts my self and my 6 year old son was wearing mine, but they were WAY to big for him they looped around him almost twice, so I got the youth belt and it's perfect for younger kids!! So easy for him to snap on and off and flexible. Highly recommend.
I bought this for my teen who is tall and thin but also hates belts lol. Tough combination! I'm happy to report he loves this belt and asked for another one in a different color. Despite this being a youth belt it does work perfectly for him so I'm glad I gave it a try. The adult size would likely have been too large. The belt is perfect for someone who dislikes belts in general because it's super lightweight and not at all bulky.
I'm not big at shopping for clothes or clothing accessories online but I took a chance on this belt hoping that it would be a good lightweight solution. And I was not disappointed! It fits great and you can barely even tell your wearing a belt outside of it holding your pants up lol One thing to note, I bought the Youth belt event though I'm in my 30s because I am fairly skinny. I wear a size 31 pant and this belt said it goes to a 32" waist. At a 31" waist the belt is maxed out. If you are a true 32" waist and looking to save a few bucks on a youth belt, I'd recommend just spending the extra cash on the adult belt.
I loved my Arcade belt so much I’m now buying them as gifts for friends and family! These really are the most comfortable and durable belt you could ever own!
I ordered this belt based on the review of another user saying it fit her. I am 4'10" and 115 lbs, and on the largest setting it is still pretty tight. I can make this work, but I wouldn't recommend it for adults, no matter how small you are.