Rambler Jono Wood
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
Love this vermilion color in the design. Extremely comfortable belt and does what it is supposed to... Hold up your pants.
After wearing my Crest belt for 2 months I’m ready to order another belt from Arcade. I’ve gotten compliments on the style at least 3 or 4 times and I regularly get double-takes. It’s comfortable, functional, and looks good. On a trip to Alaska I wore it through the airport, hiking, kayaking, fishing, and out to dinner, and it felt appropriate for everything. I’m considering something a little more formal for an everyday work belt.
The best, most comfortable, and lightweight belts I've ever owned! And the designs are pretty sick too, love the nature designs the most.
This belt makes me feel like I'm in yoga pants! Professional looking and comfortable!
I have, (now), 3 Arcade belts and love them all. This one is my favorite. They'll all get equal billing but the Ranger Dr Rug is too cool. I don't even realize I have a belt on. The best, most comfortable and way gone stylish of any belts I've ever owned. Get one, or two, or more!! Can't go wrong. ht