Ranger Dr Rug
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
Love this belt especially the low profile buckle. Vermilion color is awesome.
Love the expansion in the belt. Always comfortable no matter how big the meal I just ate.
With the snap buckle, the belts are easier to adjust than the competing belts that you tighten by adjusting the right side and sliding the excess behind the buckle. For me, the belt didn’t hold up my pants. It’s not a fault of the belt: it’s my beer belly. A regular leather belt doesn’t do it either. I was just hoping this one would. This belt looks almost as good as a leather belt.
Having a belt like this that just does it's very simple job well and looks good is awesome, and I don't think about belts anymore because of that. I'm all in on Arcade belts!
Honestly I was skeptical that my son would like the belt as he’s the pickiest about all things clothing. He’s 30. He’s super active and likes his jeans to sit at a specific place at his waste/ hips. Arcade belt, problem solved. He even has it set so he can remove the pants without un-clasping the belt. I’m here to buy another few more for other family for Christmas!