- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- belt bulge
Having rocked the same belt for *checks notes* 16 YEARS?! Good lord… *throws away notes* I bought the Ranger as a change of pace. The design is rad, the buckle is low profile, the belt stretches as I move and contort, so I don’t have to adjust my pants to bend/squat or when I stand back up. Limited experience so far, but so far 10/10 would purchase again. Thanks to my buddy for the recommendation. (He also has the same kind of belt I had for 16 years, plus Arcade. The man knows adventure belts)
Christmas gift for my husband. He absolutely loves this belt!
I bought this belt for my teenage son, who can be difficult to shop for. I wanted something that would be easy to adjust, grow with him, easy to operate, and lightweight. This fit the bill! The slim version is easy to remove from his pants, and I’m not worried if he forgets and it goes through the wash. The buckle is really innovative and lays flat against his jeans. The belt has just the right amount of elasticity to not get loose when wearing, but also flex with his movement. This color is perfect for dressing up or being casual. Most importantly, my son likes it! Thank you Arcade!
Arcade belts are great
The belt works as I expected, based on the other Arcade belt I own. It seems tight - almost too short for its stated 'maximum 40 inch' size, but it is oh so comfortable in use.
This is my second arcade belt and I absolutely love them. Happy with the design and the slim fit is great for me