- 4-Way Performance Stretch - multi-directional weave offers superior flexibility and a secure ho
- Ultra lightweight
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fi
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you ben
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventur
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pant
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breez
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
Futureweave’s flexibility comes from our 4-way stretch woven elastic webbing. Paired with our low-profile buckle, the Futureweave is guaranteed to hold tight while flexing a little more when you need it most. Ultra-breathable and ultra-lightweight material makes this belt a no-brainer.
- Arcade belt
This belt looks great for a casual evening out. I like this belt to feel comfortable on date nights: it looks fantastic with a button down, or wearing under an open shirt. I have even worn this to office meetings and haven’t gotten a second look — it looks more expensive than it is.
My business belt
I own 2 Arcade belts in fun patterns but for work, I usually revert to my old leather belts. After wearing Arcade belts, they’re not as comfortable and they’re bulky at the buckle so unless I’m tucking my shirt in, I end up with a lump. I chose this belt because the texture elevates the style a bit over a plain black belt.
Fairly good. This style of belt is harder to adjust then likely the original version. I think the plastic belt clasp could be upgraded so it doesn’t feel and sound so cheap.
I purchased one belt as a gift for my husband. He liked it so much, I purchased three more for my sons/son-in-law and another for myself. They are great and incredibly comfortable. I love the leather like look and the fact that it stretches makes it incredible.
The belt is well made and seems durable, but unfortunately does not stay tight. It slips through the buckle, especially in very active use. Especially odd, since one of the features they advertise is that it stays in place. I wanted to like it, but it’s annoying to keep tightening it throughout the day. Stopped using it after about a month.