- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- airport security
Love this belt
Once adjusted it fits perfectly. I have plenty of stretching for movement but my pants stay in place even with a heavy phone and wallet weighing my back pockets down. I wish I had gotten one of these belts sooner. Getting another one for sure.
Reply to Feedback request
Product is excellent, no issues. Tracking provided, once again did not work/exist. Tracking provided was Fed Ex, received via Purolator. This was my second order.Previous order had issues with company contact. There wasn’t any. It appears there are no Canadian employees. Did not receive a courtesy off a reply or the standard “ We get back to you in 3-5 business days". I would give a higher rating except for the zero customer service.
Great belts, just bought 2 more.
This belt is sick. Light, low key and luxurious. Being a bigger fellow with about a 38" waist the regular size fit just fine, not a ton of room to grow but thats probably for the better.
Love this belt
I bought this belt for a recent hiking adventure in Utah. It was great. No stops at the airport because of a metal buckle, it worked great with my hiking pants and matches my boots!!! Functionality with style. So glad I bought this belt.