Ace Santa Cruz
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Small Belt Loop Compatible - designed to fit through narrower belt loops
- Longer Tail - longer belt length to be worn with a longer tail feeding outwards
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Total belt length – 46” (117cm)
- Belt width – 1.18″ (3cm)
Ultra lightweight and low-profile, the ACE belt provides a comfortable, barely-there fit. With Arcade's signature elastic stretch, easy adjustment with outward feeding tail, and secure slide closure buckle, this belt is functional for active or casual wear.
Love this belt because it's flexible, fits great, and easy to adjust. I much prefer Arcade belts over other types of belts that are stiffer and more difficult to adjust and not always true to size.
Awsome product. Doesn't dig into me when bending. Keeps my pants where i need them to be.
Not what I was expecting
I bought this to replace a leather belt. I have been wearing them forever and thought this might be a nice change because leathers does not give at all. These give way too much, this is basically like the material they make stretchy suspenders out of. It is not going to hold up to anything on the belt like a holster, ultility tool, radio clip etc... the belt will sag and start to pull. I would call this a design belt, looks pretty cool and is comfortable just to run around town with, but if you are looking for something to be functional in the woods, on the trail, camping, work I don't think this is it.
I haven’t had my Rambler by Jimmy Chin long, but I wear it every day with my Levi’s 501s. Rambler + 501s = the new comfy classic. This is my new forever belt. Looking forward to taking it on a hike with my pack to test out the comfort there.
LOVE my belt. It's the 4th I bought. The color is fantastic. The quality of the belt is unmatched and I'm totally in love! Definitely recommend