Ace Santa Cruz
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Small Belt Loop Compatible - designed to fit through narrower belt loops
- Longer Tail - longer belt length to be worn with a longer tail feeding outwards
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Total belt length – 46” (117cm)
- Belt width – 1.18″ (3cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
ACE BELT - TEST
Ultra lightweight and low-profile, TEST
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
The only belts I will ever wear
This is my third arcade belt, but my first slim. Holds up just the same as the regular size and is truly a bit slimmer. Big difference in the buckles though, the slim buckle sits completely flat and has smooth edges so I hardly notice it. Latch on it is simple to hook, but haven't had any problems with it coming undone itself.
Smaller width aids smaller loops. The clasp takes a few try’s to clip
Beautiful pattern and colors, but the strap is too long and no belt keeper. I would appreciate if you could send one (belt keeper). Gracias!
Lovely Pattern - Belt Way Too Long
Sadly I will be returning this belt as it more than 5” longer than any of the other four Arcade belts I already own. The extra strap wraps way behind my back! I love the pattern and the very low profile buckle, but it’s just way too long.
I like it but…
This is a really great belt from Arcade. I’m just not as big of a fan of the closing apparatus as the classic Arcade belt. I really appreciate the design but it just doesn’t work as well as the classic for me. Overall it feels very secure and the design is cool. I think this belt could benefit from having a little bit longer strap.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered