Go ahead, get fully pitted. The ArcLab Barreled can handle the waves. The surf-inspired design is splashed across all of our original Arcade tech: comfortable stretch webbing and a sturdy low-profile buckle that's micro-adjustable. Oh, and by the way: yes the Barreled can swim.
*Please note: this page shows close-ups of our standard black buckle so you can see the design detail. Helpful reminder that the belt you are viewing has a colored buckle (Tidal colorway). Refer to the first image in the carousel to view the buckle's true color.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- ArcLab Barreled
- pant waistband snug
- arcade belts
I LOVE THESE BELTS!
I have about a dozen of these belts and I’m as happy with them today as when I purchased my first belt several years ago. I will continue to purchase them in the future.
This belt does what a belt is supposed to do. The ArcLab Barreled is sturdy, stylish and low profile. Does not pinch and keeps your pants up. Excellent product. Nicely done Arcade!
Hands down my favorite belts ever. Arcade belts are easy to adjust and keep the pant waistband snug without being restrictive. They move with you and never slip. Five stars and more from this "old guy."