The ArcLab Method is a an urban take on the Arcade Adventure belt. Featuring clean lines and finishes like the logo patch and a clear buckle. With the same performance stretch you'd come to expect from Arcade, the Arclab Method can take you anywhere.
*Please note: this page shows close-ups of our standard black buckle so you can see the design detail. Helpful reminder that the belt you are viewing has a frosted clear buckle. Refer to the first image in the carousel to view the buckle's true color.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- arcade belts
- tab applique
- silver buckle
- ArcLab Method
This belt is stretchy and secure and the clear buckle is a really cool touch! Good enough to use in the office, while traveling, or camping.
My new favorite
I have had 3 Arcade belts so far (1 of which i no longer have and will ve ordering another of) and this is my fave so far. I LOVE the embroidered and woven tab applique and translucent buckle
Beware of clear plastic buckle!
Pics of the ArcLab Method belt appear to show a silver buckle. The belt I received had a clear, plastic buckle which looks cheap and, to me, ****. I’ll be returning. Have not worn the belt but am sure I will like an Arcade belt, just not this one.
Hi Greg, I'm sorry you are so disappointed, feel free to contact our customer service through our website to go through with a return or exchange. In the description of the belt right under add to cart it does tell you that the buckle is in fact clear! Please reach out for a return/exchange and we will be glad to help you out! Thanks,