- Contoured Buckle - New low-profile and molded to follow the curve of your form for maximum comfort
- Easy On & Off - New tapered buckle design feeds through belt loops with tail end first
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Long version, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Greater than the sum of its parts, the A2 belt sets a new standard for function and freedom of motion. Performance stretch webbing, paired with a contoured buckle and tapered end for easy feeding through belt loops, makes wearing and moving feel effortless.
- belt loops
Great low profile belt
Exactly what I was looking for
Comfortable belt for a fair price
I've enjoyed the belt and like how it fits. It's made of a sturdy material and seems very well made. Overall, I plan to buy another one very soon. This is the first non-traditional belt I've had in awhile!
My hands needed this breakthrough......
I bought my first Arcade belt 2 years ago while on a trip from Phoenix to Florida. By the time we returned to Arizona, I had six belts. I have non-treatable neuropathy in both hands and feet, have no feeling in my hands and these have been a god-send. This new buckle resolves the only difficulty I have had with my Arcade belts-the buckle catching on the belt loops. I have all three colors f the new Carto, and 20+ Arcade belts in all. I have gifted another two dozen belts to friends ands family. I am a loyal fan, and will continue to wear only the Arcade belts. I am 73 years young. Don Lybbert
I am a big guy. 5’9” 350lb man. All other belts dig into stomach. This by far is the most comfortable belt I have found yet. Thanks again for an awesome product. Daily user. Will be purchasing a “spare “ in the future.
Buckle needs upgrade
I enjoyed the belt. What I did not like was the appearance of the buckle. It looked really "plasticy". Would look better with a more metallic look than the flat plastic look.