We are firm believers that one should always bet on black and thus we felt it was appropriate to give you a kit to fit that ethos. The Blackout kit is specifically curated to give you an array of belts that are built to move with you and go where you go. The Blackout kit includes out top-selling Midnighter, a 4-way stretch Vapor and, our tough as nails Guide belt. A great kit for folks that know black is always a safe bet.
This kit includes:
- Vision in Black
- Vapor in Black
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- arcade belts
- belt snowboarding
My teenage sons have never had belts because pants for so long had elastic adjustments in the waistband. Now that they are adult size a belt was needed. Arcade belts fit the bill. They were easy to adjust and wear well. They look great too. All three boys are super happy.
Finally no bruising!
When wearing a leather belt snowboarding and skateboarding, I would end up with welts and bruise’s around the waist and sometimes upper thighs.. Arcade belts not only save me but feel like nothing is around my waist.
Living up to expectations!
I got myself two and gifted one. I had more than one person recommending Arcade belts. They really live up to expectations. I love not having a bulky buckle and perfect fitting adjustment.
Only belts i wear anymore
Really appreciate the stretch for comfort and now these are the only belts i wear at work in an outpatient physical therapy clinic and while out in the community. I look forward to more designs!
Finally found my go to belts..
Read title. There that goos