- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
Excellent! Works like a charm, errr…belt.
Solid, stylish and lightweight. Love this belt!
I’m a licensed therapist and guide in Montana and I take people on adventure therapy trips. This trips consist of both hiking and paddling long days on the water. I’ve tried out a lot of different belts throughout the years and the Midnighter has been the most comfortable one thus far. I will put it to the test in regards to durability and check back in.
I have two Arcade belts of my own, the second one being a slender one that fits through a wider assortment of belt loops. I got this belt for my husband and wish there would have been a slender version in this size. The belt is both very thick and wide, which makes it extremely hard to switch between pants. Otherwise, it’s great and it’s handy that it can go through the wash while still on the pants.
This is proof that belts do not have to be thick, heavy, & cumbersome. This belt has just enough stretch to keep my pants up yet not bind too tightly. Brings a whole new feeling of easy comfort to those of us with a bit more meat on our bones. I would like to see more colors & patterns in the long size.