We are firm believers that one should always bet on black. The Blackout kit is curated to give you an array of belts that are built to move with you and go where you go. A great kit for folks that know black is always a safe bet.
This kit includes:
Vision in Black
Ranger in Black
Vapor in Black
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- arcade belts
My teenage sons have never had belts because pants for so long had elastic adjustments in the waistband. Now that they are adult size a belt was needed. Arcade belts fit the bill. They were easy to adjust and wear well. They look great too. All three boys are super happy.
Finally no bruising!
When wearing a leather belt snowboarding and skateboarding, I would end up with welts and bruise’s around the waist and sometimes upper thighs.. Arcade belts not only save me but feel like nothing is around my waist.
Living up to expectations!
I got myself two and gifted one. I had more than one person recommending Arcade belts. They really live up to expectations. I love not having a bulky buckle and perfect fitting adjustment.
Only belts i wear anymore
Really appreciate the stretch for comfort and now these are the only belts i wear at work in an outpatient physical therapy clinic and while out in the community. I look forward to more designs!
Finally found my go to belts..
Read title. There that goos
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered