Inspired by fall colors and vibes, the Retreat Kit is a collection of Arcade mainstays and newcomers, in a bold ensemble of black and vermilion.
This kit includes:
Dr Rug in Vermilion
Blackwood in Vermilion
Rambler Jono Wood in Vermilion/Bear
Ridge in Black
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Glad I found these.
These belts have replaced every other belt I own. Excellent quality, the perfect stretch: not too tight, not too loose, and great designs. My favorites. Note: even though their phone person didn’t understand the question, they do have a few that are a little longer in length. With a 40 waist I would have selected those, if I had know about it. Good to know.
Love the colors
Love the colors of this set. I purchased these for my husband because this is the only belt he wears while hiking, backpacking, or snowshoeing! He has worn his last set out after 5 years!