The Crest brings the golden-hour vibes to your midsection, with a mountaintop motif to match. It's built for getting to the summit time and time again, with durable, stretchy webbing, a low-profile design and micro-adjustability.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
I wasn't sure about the color to begin with, however, it's great! I wear this with so many things! I get lots of compliments!
This is my second Arcade belt and I'm hooked! Easy to wear, no fuss belt!
The Ranger model comes in several colors and designs. The belt is made of a handsome, stretch material with a clasp buckle that works smoothly and won't pop apart as my prior ratchet buckle frequently did. The belt expands as you bend or sit, but holds your pants up without slipping. This belt is durably built and I expect it to last a long time.
It has done its job keeping my shorts up while I hike. The elasticity makes it so comfortable that I forget it’s there.
Great pattern design and usual high quality product. Although I love Arcade belts, in this case would have preferred a wider belt with a more robust belt clasp. Tim