The Crest brings the golden-hour vibes to your midsection, with a mountaintop motif to match. It's built for getting to the summit time and time again, with durable, stretchy webbing, a low-profile design and micro-adjustability.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- work belt
Excellent variety and i love the national park belts
Comfortable, slim and low-key stylish!
Prior to owning an Arcade belt, I used a cheap, slim belt whose a buckle would chew holes in my t-shirts and scratch my stomach whenever I’d sit down. I have none of those problems with my Arcade belt. It looks clean and stylish on my chinos and jeans, and is super comfortable to wear.
Best belt I own.
This is the only belt I wear now. Great fit and very comfortable.
Thinner profile than the Midnighter, but just as good. I have purchased multiple Arcade belts and love them!
Love it, very adjustable and comfortable. Also super low profile so works well under a pack belt!