- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
This is the 2nd Arcade belt I've bought for my tall, slender teen. These belts have absolutely changed his wardrobe. Before he hated jeans or anything that didn't have a drawstring to tighten, now he wears jeans, dress pants, etc... because he loves how lightweight and flat these belts are. The low profile buckle was really important for him. So glad I found these belts!
I like the narrower belt and smaller buckle but the shape of the female part of the buckle makes it hard to get through belt loops. The sharpe edges and small buckle are difficult to push through the loops and hard to grab. The belt also showed some minor threads and wear quickly. It still has many advantages. I would like to see the buckle a little narrower, longer and more rounded on the ends so it would be easier to get through the loops and to grab once it is through the loop.
This belt fits great for me! So easy to adjust and I can use it for everything!
It is a great belt that adjusts to any size. If you are bigger than a 38 you should look at he long size.
I have taken 3 flights now and didnt have to take my belt off to go through security. Hoorah! On top of that, it is fashionable and works well. Super comfortable. Two things im curious about: the longevity of the belt and if I can get on in a smaller width size so,I,can wear it with pants that have smaller loop holes. Thanks!