- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
This is now my 3rd belt from Arcade. Same quality across the board! Would truly like to see a “multiple clip into hangar” sooner than later though. Would purchase more belts if the hangar would be an option.
Low Profile/High Quality
Great belts! Just what I was looking for. Low profile buckle means no bulk under sweaters or t-shirts. Belt fabric is substantial - perhaps too substantial because it’s a bit difficult to get the belt through the adjustment mechanism. Once it’s adjusted, however, it stays put and flexes just enough. Colors are great - have the olive, black, and brown to go with everything in my outdoorsy wardrobe.
This belt is perfect for all of my outdoor activities. I looks cool and fits great. The logo with the little orange tab is a nice touch too.
Takes getting used to after switching from a leather/traditional belt but I don’t think I’ll ever go back for daily wear. Might just buy a few more to permanently add to each pair of pants
My new favorite belt.
I bought one of these mainly for the fun pattern, but it's surprisingly become my most favorite belt. It's supportive, comfortable, and so far, resilient. If they made a thicker one for construction work, that'd be rad.