- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 32" (81.3cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
To build a better belt, you have to start with better belt parts. Arcade belts are thoughtfully designed to deliver function and comfort, without sacrificing durability.
- youth belt
- belt loops
I bought this belt for my 10 year old grandson. He loved it. He wears it with his hiking and his ski pants and he loves the look and the comfort of it. I would definitely by another.
Having rocked the same belt for *checks notes* 16 YEARS?! Good lord… *throws away notes* I bought the Ranger as a change of pace. The design is rad, the buckle is low profile, the belt stretches as I move and contort, so I don’t have to adjust my pants to bend/squat or when I stand back up. Limited experience so far, but so far 10/10 would purchase again. Thanks to my buddy for the recommendation. (He also has the same kind of belt I had for 16 years, plus Arcade. The man knows adventure belts)
Christmas gift for my husband. He absolutely loves this belt!
I bought this belt for my teenage son, who can be difficult to shop for. I wanted something that would be easy to adjust, grow with him, easy to operate, and lightweight. This fit the bill! The slim version is easy to remove from his pants, and I’m not worried if he forgets and it goes through the wash. The buckle is really innovative and lays flat against his jeans. The belt has just the right amount of elasticity to not get loose when wearing, but also flex with his movement. This color is perfect for dressing up or being casual. Most importantly, my son likes it! Thank you Arcade!
Arcade belts are great
The belt works as I expected, based on the other Arcade belt I own. It seems tight - almost too short for its stated 'maximum 40 inch' size, but it is oh so comfortable in use.