- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width
- 1.5″ (3.81cm) for Rambler WIP, GG Logo, Ranger Hemingway
- 1.25″ (3.17cm) for Ranger Palmetto Slim
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- belt work
- belts obscurity kit
I recently ordered the obscurity kit not noticing that 1 of the 4 belts was thinner than the rest. Although it does make sense to have a variety in each kit, I personally do not like skinny belts. But rather than cancel the order knowing I’d only wear 3 out of 4 belts at best. I decided to try the belts anyway. And I’m glad I did. Best belts ever if you ask me. And I recently ordered a Grip6 belt which I was quite satisfied with. I was close to ordering another when I came across the Arcade belts. If you’re considering these belts yourself, dont hesitate. You wont be disappointed. I’m more the satisfied with the Arcade belts obscurity kit and and have already ordered 2 more. Ps. I even made the skinny belt work for me. Check it out.
Love em and will buy more