Out of Range
Out of Range
- Contoured Buckle - New low-profile and molded to follow the curve of your form for maximum comfort
- Easy On & Off - New tapered buckle design feeds through belt loops with tail end first
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Long version, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Greater than the sum of its parts, the A2 belt sets a new standard for function and freedom of motion. Performance stretch webbing, paired with a contoured buckle and tapered end for easy feeding through belt loops, makes wearing and moving feel effortless.
- belt loops
So Far So Good
So far so good on fit and comfort. I need a very snug fit to keep my pants up. The belt allows for that but clipping the buckle takes some effort. Belt doesn't slide through pants loops as easy as some.
This has definitely became my absolute favorite belt
excellent new buckle
This the belt you NEED
I always wondered when a company was going to actually put some research and development into belts. Fortunately, Arcade has done that with their ultra fashionable yet extremely functional belts. Belts in general are designed to hold your pants up , but THESE belts are so well designed that it doesn’t feel restrictive like a “traditional” belt. These belts are super adjustable which is great for those if us that constantly fluctuate in weight and waist size . Great materials and a ton of different designs. If you don’t buy one of these belts and you have an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction, remember this review,,,,,,,,,
Don’t even know your wearing a belt, great for hiking &backpacking !