- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
These belts rock!
This is my 3rd Arcade belt. I love the peaks pattern and colors, it goes with almost everything.
I've tried other new style belts recently and none of them compare. Fits great and does its job. I'll be buying another couple styles.
Greatest Belt I’ve Worn
I purchased this belt to wear with my Jack Archer Travel Pants. The pants are lightweight and I didn’t feel my leather belt looked right with it. I was really impressed with the flexibility provided while still supporting my pants. I’m using this belt now on most of my other pants now too. I had been looking for awhile, so glad I found Arcade!
Never Buy Another Belt Again Unless It's Arcade
These belts are awesome. They never leave my pants - in the airport or in the washing machine. The quality is great and the customer service is second to none. And the fact that they are Lake Tahoe based makes me even more apt to support our local businesses. You can't go wrong with any Arcade Belt!! I even have two pairs of suspenders for skiing and snowmobiling. Great products, great company!
Great belt as are all of the Arcade belts I have, five in total. This pattern and colors go well with my varied colors of hiking pants and shorts which I pretty much wear daily.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered