Rambler Jimmy Chin
Arcade's most exciting collab yet: Jimmy Chin. We told Jimmy he could have any colors he wanted for his signature belt. He insisted on all-black. The Jimmy Chin Rambler is low-profile, high-performance, ready to bag first ascents or film a movie while hanging 1,000 feet off the ground on some gnarly rock wall.
10% of sales for each Jimmy Chin collab belt will be donated to Protect Our Winters.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- Jimmy Chin
Love these belts, perfect for any and all occasions!
After adjusting the belt it fits great, is easy to close/open and very comfortable. I bought 3 and more will be happening soon.
I love this belt. After years of buckles that are clunky, and bulky - I really appreciate the sleek design of the Arcade. I also like the one-size-fits all which makes it super easy. I’m a new fan!
Soft and form fitting. Easy to loop and holds pants up nice!
The belt works and I like it enough to keep it. But it’s not what I expected. In all the photos the buckles look silver, even metallic. But that’s just a glare. The buckles are black. I bought this because of the belt color with what I thought was a silver/gray buckle. I was bummed when I saw it was black. Also, the material is softer than expected. Was hoping for something a little more “tough”. But again, I’ll keep it as a backup travel belt. :(