National Park - Yosemite
This series is a celebration of America's iconic National Parks. This National Park belt is packed with all the stretchy goodness that Arcade is known for, plus patch artwork featuring the awe-inspiring Half Dome of Yosemite. The inside of the belt band features the lettering "Yosemite National Park."
Love for our planet and its natural wonders is what lights our fuse at Arcade. We're proud to support the great work of the National Park Foundation through this collab.
*Please note: this page shows close-ups of our standard black buckle so you can see the design detail. Helpful reminder that the belt you are viewing has a Navy buckle. Refer to the first image in the carousel to view the buckle's true color.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
Buckle is on the wrong side ??
For men,,,I believe the belt buckle should be on the left side of the belt when fed through the pants…not the right side. If you try to correct this, it turns the park badge upside down. Kinda annoying.
Why is the stitching on the inside???
This belt is just as good as any other arcade belt I own….I’m just kind of puzzled why they decided to put the letters on the inside of the belt? Why bother putting it there if no one’s going to see it??
Another great belt from Arcade
Very comfortable, fits well and is adjustable of course, and has a nice understated Yosemite badge on the belt. The Yosemite NP print on the inside is good too. Really like these belts for hiking and for just hanging around. This is a good one!
******* awesome! Best belts in the world.
Great quality as always
only belts I really use. super solid, made to last.