Rambler Jono Wood
British artist and illustrator Jono Wood cut his cloth as a pro snowboarder before turning his hand to his real passion of art and design. We are stoked to collab with Jono on a collection of adventure-ready Rambler belts featuring Jono's woodland creature patches.
*Please note: this page shows close-ups of our standard black buckle so you can see the design detail. Helpful reminder that the belt you are viewing has a colored buckle (Tidal colorway). Refer to the first image in the carousel to view the buckle's true color.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
Bought this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised when it came! Thin belt and clasp, great quality!
How can you go wrong with pineapples
This is my second belt and I absolutely love them. The look sharp and look amazing
The best belts
I love Arcade belts. While I haven’t used this one yet based on my other three, I can say they are the most comfortable, functional belts out there—no cutting into the beer muscle or constricting the big lunch. Plus - my pants always stay up, which is a big plus when out in public.
Great collab belt with subtle design
I have a half-dozen arcade belts. I like the subtle, woven design and embossed (p)leather logo of the Rambler Jimmy Chin—I can wear with any outfit—in formalwear down to shorts and a T.