- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
These are basically the only belts my fiancé wears. Love that they can be washed. Keep them looped through his work uniform and wash - saves so much time. These belts hold up so well and are comfortable to wear all day. Have washed the first belt probably once a week for over a year and it still looks new, have only had the second one for maybe a few months but I expect it to hold up the same.
Not good. Belt is difficult to adjust. Clumps under (male part clamps) and just not what i expected...Overall will be interesting to see durability since i still wear daily both at work and in the woods.
Very comfortable belt, love the patterns and colors!
My first Arcade belt, purchased in 2020, is showing zero signs of wear and tear…despite having to stretchhhhhhh to accommodate my quarantine diet. But now, it’s summertime, and for reasons unknown, belt loops on summer shorts are thinner. Arcade’s “Ranger Slim” to the rescue. These belts are fantastic. Sharp looking, high quality, and no guessing whether a size will be too short or too long. Support these folks…they need to always be making belts.
I"m 5'8, thin person, so its been hard to find a belt that I"m not always adjusting. I've been using another belt for several years which I love. Figured I would try something new. I really really like this belt. The fact that it is elastic, to me, is the best feature. You can make it tight and it will flex with your movement, also doesn't feel like its choking me. My only con which isn't a big deal is one of the buckles just fits through the shorts or jeans loop hole, which I just thread the other side through and makes it much easier. All in all, I would recommend and most likely will buy a 2nd one for back up.